Registered Training Organisation
An industry leader positioned for global demand in aged care, child care, english, hospitality and tourism for domestic, international and transnational education markets, the future of a global world
Campuses in Melbourne that can be duplicated across Queensland and New South Wales
Multiple sources of income can be generated from the dozens of ASQA and CRICOS qualifications on scope, that include aged care, child care, hospitality, tourism, administration, business, finance, and english language training. The RTO has invested heavily in cultivating the international and transnational student market in Asia Pacific and China that presents unlimited opportunity.
Passion and Vision to drive growth in global education, the investor is more likely to be a corporation that shares a strategic advantage in the acquisition of the business.
Flexible delivery, can accommodate students mid term and weekends to gain their qualifications, generally weekdays only
Over $750,000 per annum plus outgoings, campuses in Melbourne, high poulace areas, easy reach to public transport.
Over 50 employees
Reason for Sale
Owners have been in the VET Industry over 20 years and with the demand for a global and skilled workforce, are not in the position to drive this growth independently, through lack of resources. The bigger picture is to work in collaboration with a corporate conglomerate that can drive further into Asia, China, Indonesia and Philippines plus expand the domestic market.
Over 26,000 students have enrolled and completed their qualifications inside ten years. A solid and reliable business, fully compliant with industry and audit standards is now benfiting from government incentives programs that export education services. A qualified and collborative investor working with the present managemnt could develop the International and Transnational Student enrolments to 10,000 per annum inside 5 years.
About the Business
The business provides
• Industry specific training to meet employment demand in Aged Care, Mental Health, Dementia Care and Early Childhood Development meeting worldwide and Chinese Consumer demand.
• Guaranteed Pathways to Higher Learning and University in Australia, underpinned by r IELTS English programs, ELICOS and NEAS
• Strategically positioned to fully exploit the growth in International and Transnational Student Markets, predicted to be the next boom in Global Education.
• Dozens of Australian Qualifications and (CRICOS), on its Registry, is a large Private RTO built on solid foundation.
• Supported by AUSTRADE, with new licence extension of 7 years.
• Campus Real Estate in strategically located in Melbourne, in the heart of urban density provides an opportunity for development and accommodation of 500 students, (STCA)